Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have for sale from my b16 some civic type r cams these cams only have 2500 miles on them since they were installed . i am buying new cams and these need to be sold.

i will sell them for $250.00 shipped to your door....thanks for looking

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the cams

the engine in my car is from a 2000 civic si and when the new cams were bought during the rebuild i was told they were 2000 ctr cams. i hope that helps i know they are worth every bit i am asking just need to move em

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the cams

well the cams are ctr cams brand new from honda when instelled 2500 miles ago thats all i can tell ya. as far as how you can tell i am not sure. what i can tell you is that if i were trying to sell bogus cams i wouldnt say they were ctr i would say something nicer. these are ctr cams and the price is lower than any i have seen around that is a fact i just saw some last night someone from another site was trying to sell for 600 wow. guys these are used and i only wanna sell em for a fair price, and 250 is more than fair if you want em buy em and you will not be dissapointed. good luck and thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.