Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

For Sale: Fiber Images Carbon Fiber Eyelids! BRAND NEW!

148 Views 1 Reply 1 Participant Last post by  Civic_Stylin_02
I will let them go for $150.00 shipped. Sorry I don't have a pic but these are being sold through NorthEast Auto Design (The shop I work for). We are just trying to get rid of all of our Fiber Images products since we dropped them from our line card because they are the most unorganized company we have ever dealt with. They have shitty service and we were forced to drop them because their poor service was beginning to make our company look bad! Anyway, $150.00 shipped anywhere in the USA for these pure carbon fiber eyelids are brand new, never installed and will only fit 96-98 Honda Civic's. If interested, give me a call at 1-800-296-6560 extension 202 or ask for Mike. Or you can e-mail me at [email protected] I'm sure these eyebrows won't last long so if you want them... come get them!

WE DO NOT DEAL WITH FIBER IMAGES ANYMORE! THIS IS OUR LAST FIBER IMAGES ITEM THAT WE HAVE IN STOCK, SO PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST ANY OTHER FIBER IMAGES PRODUCTS FROM US! Thanks...

Best regards,

Mike
NorthEast Auto Design
www.ForPerformance.com
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.