Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Garage Sale

I currently have in my possession a brand new set (never be used, only one rod has been taken out of the packaging) some Eagle H-Beam H22 Connecting Rods that I'm willing to let go for $280.00

Other Items for sale include:

Momo Montecarlo Steering Wheel 12.6" 320mm $80.00

1992 F22B2 Longblock was siezed but pistons and rods have been removed, the top end is in fair condition $150.00 would make a great turbo project for some of you guys

1992 D15B8 Longblock I'll take $60.00 for the complete engine the internals are fine the head is shot though

Various Helms Manuals on CD-Rom $10-$15

PM me your e-mail address for pictures and or addtional info

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PICS OF PARTS

The Steering Wheel is currently mounted my Civic but will be coming off later today...It's an excellent condition, no tears, grease or any other types of damaging reside.......

Here is a picture of the Rods and the packaging to show that they have not been used nor removed from the packaging other than the single rod which is pictured in the plastic casing

I may have to edit this post cause my comp is acting up in any case here are some additional links for accessing the photos:

Wheel

Rod Box 1

Rod Box 2

Rod Box 3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.