Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE: JBL 300.1 and 600.1 amps, 2 12" Kicker Comp Subs, and Pioneer DEH-P4300 HU

The two amps were used for about 2 months apiece. They both work great. I still have the original box and instructions for the JBL 300.1 (used to power the 2 12" Kicker Comps) The JBL 600.1 doesn't have its box or instructions (used to power a Tempest) I have two 12" SVC Kicker Comp Subs (4ohm version) still with their original boxes and instructions. Finally, my Pioneer DEH-P4300 was used for about 4 months and is in perfect condition. I still have its original box and instructions. In case you're wondering why I'm selling my stuff is because I'm trying to save money for a '97-'00 civic ex.

PRICES:

-JBL 300.1 amp------------$110 + shipping

-JBL 600.1 amp------------$145 + shipping

-12" Kicker Comp subs---$50 apiece + shipping or $90 + shipping for both

-Pioneer DEH-P4300------$140 + shipping

If anyone is interested, please reply to this topic or email me at [email protected]

I AM NOT ACCEPTING TRADES

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
amps and subs

I'm sorry I don't have location listed. Anyway, I live in St. Peters, Missouri.

As far as the subs go, they can each handle a max of 150w, and believe me, if you have a good amp, and 150w going to each, they're loud. They come without the box.

I'm not really wanting to lower the price of the 300.1 I want to make some of my money back. I bought if for $150 about 2 months ago. Let me know if you're still interested though, we could probably work something out.

THANKS TO ALL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.