Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1992 integra ls it is white with a carbon fiber hood, 15 inch rota slipstreams, apexi catback exhaust, dc header, highflow cat, b16a2 swap with around 85k on it, brand new exedy 6 puck clutch and fidanza 7.5lb flywheel, one piece jdm headlight conversion, polyurethane motor mounts, dc billet shift knob, battery has been relocated to the trunk, has panosonic speakers all the way around and a sweet cd player, short thow shifter, aem intake, brand new front rotos and pads, momo steering wheel, carbon fiber autometer monster tach with light, set of blue racing seats and harness' these are nice seats very comfortable the chassis has around 150k on it however the trunk has a rust spot on it and around the wheel has some near it but its all minorthe car has many extras on it so i might have forgotten a few things. thank you for looking if you would like pics just send me an email at [email protected] would like to get around 4000 for the car, i am also willing to trade for a newer integra 5sp so shoot me some offers if somebody could help me put some pics up that would be great send me an email thank you

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no i dont want any audi i would be willing to trade for a newer integra or civic so anybody can let me know , this car also has str cam gears, and a dc short shifter thanks for lookin if anyone can help me post some pics just email me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.