Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aight, I have a used V-AFC for sale or trade. Its only a few months old, and is in perfect condition. The wire harness is not spliced into or hacked up, and the wire clips on the end are in perfect condition as well. No visible scratches either.

I am willing to trade straight up for an S-AFC. Or just the V-AFC for $250. I would really like to trade for the S-AFC. I am in need of this instead. Email me with replies.

Thanks,
Nick

·
Registered
78 Posts
The V-AFC doesn't work in place of the S-AFC? I was wondering if you actually had to have VTEC in order to use the V-AFC. I have a non VTEC 97 Nissan Maxima and was considering the V-AFC to tune both my Air/Fuel mixture and my soon to come Variable Intake Manifold. I was under the assumption that the V-AFC would function just like the S-AFC, but would allow a RPM-based component to function...ie cams, shift light, etc.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah. no i actually dont have a vtec. it was my friends who used in on his ITR. he gave it to me after he sold his car for helping him move and stuff. I have a WRX, and need the S-AFC to tune on the dyno. My air/fuel ratio is a pig rich 10:0. So i actually dont need the V-AFC, I need the S-AFC. So I wanted to trade the V for the S. But i believe that you can use it for your variable intake manifold. So if you are interested, please get back to me asap. thanks

nick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts