Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a used turbo kit for crx or civics with any d series motor. the pipin is meant for 88 to 91 civic and crx's. it has been on my crx for about 8 months now and has been alot of fun. went from 15.9 to 13.8 at 7 psi, fully gutted. the turbo kit comes with a t4e turbo, vortech fmu, inline fuel pump, intercooler piping(all paint gunmetal), front mount intercooler, oil pan with oil return line welded on, 2.25" downpipe with 02 sensor bong, turbo manifold cast iron(revhard), turbosmart external wastegate(set at 7 psi spring), greddy type s bov(brand new), oil line with adapter to the back, tenzo gauges: oil presure, oil temp, engine temp, boost gauge, greddy turbo timer, all couplers and clamps, check valves for map sensor. everything to make your crx or civic boost! i ran 7 psi never boosted any higher. starts spoolin around 2500 rpm and at max boost at about 3500. for sucha big turbo its not to bad on the 1.6 liter motor. great kit, reason im selllin is i got my hand on a b18b1 and going ls/vtec all motor, so decided to sell turbo kit to build up my new motor. so im willing to trade for a dohc vtec head and cash or straight up cash, now in this kit you get everything you need to make it work, guages to turbo timer, dont need to buy anything else, total spent so far is about 3200 and just want to get it off my hands now. been out of the car for about a week now, asking 2200 to 2000 for it. if your interested please email me at [email protected]. i do hav epics so email for them thanks. turbo kit has about 8,000 miles on it and still is in great shape and very clean!

so 2200 to 2000 DOLLARS or make over or trades!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.