Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 362 Posts

·
Olde School Ricer
8,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have noticed alot of people looking to sell del sol stuff. So to help you guys out, we are going to make this thread for you.
Post your stuff for sale in here, please do not create new threads. They will be deleted. Post more than a month old will be deleted. So if you do not sell the item, simply repost it.
Also, if you are interested in buying something, private message the seller. Do not reply to the post in the thread.
Hope this help you guys out. Any questions, let me know

·
Registered
157 Posts
STR Throttle Body

I've got a 70mm STR throttle body that i am trying to sell. it was only used for a few months. I paid around $320 for it i think. PM me if anyone has any questions

·
Registered
406 Posts
This is for sale but I got a full 2 1/4" exhaust from the engine back with an aftermarket high flow cat. Came with the car when i bought it. Don't know the brand just know that its a full exhaust with piping to big for my 1.5. Want $75 obo.

**Now have pics...PM me***

·
Registered
230 Posts
mugen front bumper by vis

new condition, prefer picked up for 175...in queens ny
shipping will be actual plus materials box and bubble wrap

·
Registered
237 Posts
I got a ZEX Full Nitro WET kit used 1nce in an integra that got wrapped around a tree..... i want 420 but ill take BO u pay shipping or if ur in ga area or florida ill meet halfway... has everything except the little glass piece overtop of the gauge but the gauge works...hasall wiringetc its a 75 shot i believe........ for an extra 60 i can get the bottle warmer which has never been used...,........

yahoo = somenewuns
msn = [email protected]

·
Registered
485 Posts
a stock muffler from a 95 honda del sol has muffler with pipe all original from an unmodded sol "mine" make offers....

·
Registered
485 Posts
del sol targa top

I have for sale a del sol targa top it has bad wetherstripping and paints faded"might buff out" and a few dings...color is red

·
Registered
56 Posts
I know this is the sale thread, but I'm looking for something that someone has to be selling, so it works :clap What I'm looking for is a driver side door panel, and a door speaker cover that has all of the little clips. If anyone has them, or can point me in the right direction, schweet! :number1

·
Registered
406 Posts
im looking for an OEM cigarette lighter if anyone
has one. thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
hey i need a muffler with no rust on it and not a straight though flow one? they are the crappy ones right? anyway keep your eyes open and let me know thanks

·
Registered
725 Posts
Crossed drilled and sloted F/B

I have a set of Crossed drilled and sloted F/B brakes disk for sell. There where used for show lit ware. It will fit a 92-00 honda&Teg94-00 So make me an offer. i located in NJ if your local. I will also ship. IF needed i will post pics.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I need to find driver side door handles..inside and out.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
I need a front bumper (any color) and a hood (any color) maybe headlights and aux lights too, and fenders :-(

1 - 20 of 362 Posts