Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
321 - 340 of 362 Posts

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
mississippi isnt too far from texas. flatbed that bitch!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have 4 like new rims with 4 215/45/ZR17 tires that still have about 75% tire tread on them. There are NO scratches,dents etc... on these rims. I'm asking $400 OBO

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have 4 like new rims with 4 215/45/ZR17 tires that still have about 75% tire tread on them. There are NO scratches,dents etc... on these rims. I'm asking $400 OBO

Thanks call 504-909-0775

these are 4X100 Lug.
Price reduced $300 Firm... for local P/U

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey all, i couldnt get my hands on that last sol :( but im looking for another now! so if yall could help me look for one (ive had no luck finding one). im in the Valley in california. near fresno and modesto and san jose. any help is great, just send me a PM with any info!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I need a 96-97 front bumper w/o the fog light holes also need a mint rear bumper any color must have no dents or holes, scratchs are ok because it will be repainted send me an email and possibly pics to [email protected], thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
Buy my jdm del sol transtop turbo! Absolutely Rock bottom price! Everything goes with it, all spare parts, custom trailer, paperwork and emblems![/url]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I come back to this? And it says on the eBay page you found the STi you wanted? Say it ain't so Kabooki!

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Tiz kinda so, the sol is always for sale, I really don't think its gonna sale tho. Basically if someone has $10k for it, they can buy it, otherwise F* em.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yeah it's probably gonna be tough finding someone with 10K to buy it these days, everybody is struggling. No doubt it's worth it though, I know what's gone into it. I was just shocked when I saw it for sale.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone have the black plastic piece that runs along the side of the car on the bottom. Rocker panel? I need a drivers side one...

321 - 340 of 362 Posts