341 - 360 of 362 Posts

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
anyone in here want a 15g mitsu Td04 turbo? :ninja

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
Stock Sol trunk lid, in "like new" condition, (Granada Black Pearl), make me an offer. You pay shipping, COD only, and I get the funds before I ship. I'll post up some pics for serious buyers, but shipping costs are probably going to be a bitch. :lol
I'm in Roswell, Georgia, so if you can pick up, it might be worth your while. About 38,000 miles on it, mostly night driving, since I work nights. Always garaged. It's pretty flawless. This is not a scam, but I don't want to be scammed, so funds must be recorded by my bank before I ship. Peace.

·
Registered
96 Posts
tail lights

not entirely sure what to ask for them... $100 too much? send me a pm and make an offer i just need them gone.

t3/t4 "sport jdm" turbo - no manifold, wastegate, or oil line.

$100?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
JDM Cluster - Window Switchs - AUX Switches

Del Sol Parts

JDM Cluster - $150

Del Sol Clock in cluster - $20

Del Sol Power Window Switches - $60 for both

Del Sol Switch - defrost-aux-hazard-CC - $20 for all

Taking Offers, can work on prices. Shipping cost not included. Local pickup welcomed

Located in San Jose, CA

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there -

I'm looking for a used stock style rear spoiler without the brake light for my 1996 del Sol. Would anyone have one? If so, how much and would you ship to Ontario Canada ?

Thank you,
Bill

Well, I finally decided and bought the OE Del Sol spoiler and got mud flaps too. They should be here in a couple days. Then I can give it to the Body Shop so he can paint everything.

Should get my car back by the end of the week....can't wait :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
96 Unmoded del Sol Si For Sale

We've sadly decided to sell our del Sol, rather than invest in the work it needs. It's always been worked on at the dealer with OEM parts only. It needs brakes all around and struts. The body is great except around the rear wheel wells, as usual. The truck is dry, the hard top does not leak, Dealer installed air. It averages about 34 mph with a 50/50 highway/city commute of 36 miles.

Best offer.:

:) :clappy

Attachments

341 - 360 of 362 Posts