Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

For the noobs like me

816 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  BamaAccord 
#1 ·
I know it's tedious and long (yes, all 40+ pages), but read the FAQ and the H22 threads carefully. I printed them out (at school to save my paper at home ;)) and read them at my leisure. Those long threads answer pretty much all the questions and will help you learn all their needs to know about Honda Accords and not just engine swaps. The guys on this board are kind enough to share their wealth of knowledge. I have learned more in a the week I have been on the board than a lifetime of just looking and liking Hondas.

God bless and motor on!

#2 ·
BamaAccord said:
I know it's tedious and long (yes, all 40+ pages), but read the FAQ and the H22 threads carefully. I printed them out (at school to save my paper at home ;)) and read them at my leisure. Those long threads answer pretty much all the questions and will help you learn all their needs to know about Honda Accords and not just engine swaps. The guys on this board are kind enough to share their wealth of knowledge. I have learned more in a the week I have been on the board than a lifetime of just looking and liking Hondas.

God bless and motor on!

lol... thats what the forum is here for

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.