Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
251 Posts
i don't think that it was so much the chrome, but the design of those rims. I don't mind chrome so much. Infact, i still like it sometimes, when the wheel fits the car.

· Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hehehe...That's what I'm afraid of actually. Parking it somewhere in LA and having someone try to jack it. It happend before it was painted and all. When it was still black with the rims and kit. It was at the Spectrum in Irvine. All they did was break my window and unlock all the doors, but they didn't take anything.

· Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's a 98 LX. The kit is the Black Widow from Ground Designs. The body work and painting was done by 20/20 in LA. I didn't even pick out the color since it was very hard to decide being in Japan, but it's from a 97 Supra. I'm not sure the paint code, but I could find out for you. Oh and for the windows, you can't have the front ones tinted too dark in Cali.

· Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The total cost for the body work and the paint came to about $5200. Mmm...yeah they take awhile, but being that I'm in Japan, it was no big deal. Besides the general manager, Joe, is hella cool, so it always makes it better when you deal with people like him. You thinking about taking your car there?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.