Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got my chipped ecu from phearable and i love it. however, the p28 is not the same size as the p13. u need to use longer bolts, as well as only 2 of the 4 bolts to bolt it down. my question is when u put in ur p28, did u only bolt down the 2 holes that u can bolt, and then leave the other side alone? thats what i did...so im wondering if there is any harm in that. thanks

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I just left the kick panel out completely and just sat the ECU under the carpet. :eek: Not like anyone places their feet all the way under the dash that far.

·
Registered
399 Posts
95hprelude what kind of mods do you have? I know what DrivinVtec has up his sleeve. I've been thinking about ordering an ECU from them as well, but I'm thinking it might not be worth it as I only have pullies, intake, and exhaust as far as engine mods go. Should their ECU's be tuned and only act as a basemap, or are they good because you tell them what mods you have when you order, at least until you add more mods?

·
Registered
192 Posts
i got the same ecu that 95hprelude got, i ordered it a day before he did and my car is fucked up, well it either messed up my injectors or my map sensor... its been a long stressfull week... yo 95hprelude, hit me up tomorrow, i gotta ask you for a favor

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
How much power do you expect to make from it? I'm actually thinking about doing the same thing because my car runs rich as hell. I only have an intake and header though so I'm not sure how much it will do for me...

~Peace

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it sucks to hear that rich...but yea my ecu runs great. i definitely feel a little bit more power. but when i took out my old ecu i found out that it was chipped by JET. both ecus are very close. but either way, the ecu for my car is perfect, no problems at all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.