Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i really want to get new auxileries because they are cracked. anyways i noticed some people replaced theirs with fog lights and stuff. anyone got any close up pics? what kind you use and how was the wiring? do they turn off with highbeams or what? information!!!! give me information
11!!!!

ok i go away now goodbye

· Registered
479 Posts

here is a pic of my aux lights. I saw them on ebay for cheap, APC something glow lens thing thing...I just like how they glowed in the dark. The wiring was really simple and i hooked it up to the aux light switch.

· Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
but their site has been down for a bti hasnt it? where in va are you from :p

· Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'm in northern va :p fairfax

· Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hahah i live like, 5 minutes from gmu. i'm going to take some pics tonight :D and hopefully post them soon.

· Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
how the helld o you post pictures???S??!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! what all are you goign to do to yoru sol.. theres a decked sol that goes to nova, he has the street fighter 2 kit, and a pexi tinted but clear roof. tis cool but i cant find any of those. ~ANYWHERE~ as far as hampton... thats about 3 hours away.

· Registered
303 Posts
hehe.. u'll see what ill do to my sol in the spring.. for now im just saving up mad $$$ ..... anyways... go to like www.printroom.com and upload ur pix there or something.. .or email them to me.. [email protected] I dont have any recent pix of my car... but here's what i have on it on the outside... not much..

lowered with ground controls..(have like 1/2-1 in gap left)
gen 1 custom altezzas
kosei k-1 white rims
hmm damn.. i think thats it.. haha...

Spring.. .full buddy club body kit with black widow wing... Whole car painted Championship white.......

Later... GSR motor... headwork.etc.etc.

· Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

finally i have pictures!
but the hood didnt come out that well... its the gude ugly one. i dunno. i'm hoping to get an ls swap in :p then maybe whenever i ge the money, turbo. but that wont be for a long while

· Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

· Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
just i/e and crossdrilled rotors (front) since its a del sol s. i'm wanting to go to junk yard soona nd get trailing/control arms and knuckles and all of those off a trashed integra, and swap it into the sol. i'm thinking suspention and brakes before pushing around a heavier engine. i hope to get an ls engine soon. :D easiest drop since my wiring harness isnt prewired for vtec (though its only what...4 wires?) but i think that the b18b would be torquy enough, i dont know my car too well right now so i dont want to be dropping an extremely powerful engine at the moment :B

· Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
also the guy before me put on tokiko blue "performance" suspention. it rolls so bad... but i'm saving up for illuminas or if i decide to go all out, a friend could get a decent price on some tein's.

· Registered
303 Posts
oh thats cool.. Yeh i would definetly go with the FULL coilover setup around our area... Some bad roads! haha.. anyways.. Im not sure how into Imports u are or what ur plans on for hookin up ur car.. but like.. always think about the future.. if ur gonna keep ur car.. etc. how much money u want to throw down... ur purpose.. and everything..... I actually wanted to Sell my del sol for a Hatchback, cuz i like a little more room(to seat people) im still debating on what i should do actually.. if i can find a 96 + Hatchback in good condition and for cheap i would sell my sol for it.. but if not.. ill do all the mods i mentioned and keep the sol...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.