Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
15" Bronze Rota Slipstreams, looking for 16" wheels... either bronze or black with a chome lip...

2 wheels have Falken Ziex on them with 70% tread on the the other 2 wheels have Yokahoma EVS100's with about 95% tread on them... one wheel has about a 2" curb rash and thats it...

make offers

·
Registered
435 Posts
wheels and tires
check out the pic fourm and its like the 6th on says 'check out my new wheels'

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i bought mine for $800 a while back...wheels and tires... 've had them for about 6 months now... looking to get about $500 for them...how muich would you like for them and trade...i'm in St. Louis, i wouldn't mind meeting you half way i think..how far is it?

·
Registered
435 Posts
id like 200 extra with trade. id meet u half way.would be about half way think bout 5 hours.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
so you bought a set of used wheels and tires for $580 and are trading them for the amount of $700!? :noo

mine dropped $300 dollars..i would do straight trade with $50, these wheels are near brand new too from me...

what kind of tread are on yours?

·
Registered
435 Posts
tires are brand new
wheels came of the guys car at the wheels place i bought them from he only had them on there for like a week.
im not giving any money. so nevermind

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no too bad, i'd say about 2-2 1/4 inch on the lip of one of the wheels... i fiigured with that and them being used for however long, that i would drop the price... i mean these wheels are pretty much a steal..

you can see from the pics that i take god care of the car and everything that has to do with it...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.