Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What's up guys, my friend from Europe has been doing some mods on his car and he has converted a LHD Prelude into an Euro-JDM Pure 100%. I have never seen anything like this in my life, enjoy!!! :clap

http://www.hondatech.com/zerothread?id=1596860

***edit*** since the link doesn't show with a dash, for it to work just copy the link and paste it but be sure to add a dash between "honda" and "tech" ....VOILAAAAAAA

P.S.
Sorry to route you to another forum. :aww

·
Registered
38 Posts
i love that JDM shit.

Random ?: Do you guys ever think of USDM Choise Meats when someone talks about USDM Cars? :rolleyes :confused

·
Registered
399 Posts
it's digital climate control, I want it too, but it's just looks like such a royal pain in the ass. Freakin H22 did the conversion, i've seen some others too, it takes a few days to do.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
94PreludeJDM said:
it's digital climate control, I want it too, but it's just looks like such a royal pain in the ass. Freakin H22 did the conversion, i've seen some others too, it takes a few days to do.
Yesssssssssss, I did... and I must say it is the best mod anyone can do... I mean... you don't have to touch the damn thing, just leave it in auto mode... it will maintain what you set it at, even on a really hot day.

P.S.
It is tedious but not impossible to do ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
94PreludeJDM said:
call me if your want JDM dijital climate control.......ha..ha..aaa :D
we want 5 senser for change manual to dijital climate control too.
next time i will show pic. of that. Too much JDM parts in Thailand for gen.4

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DrivinVtec said:
WHAT :eek holly fucking shit. that bitch is wayyyyy to big. amagine putting that on the mirror like the xmas tress. :lol2
I honestly think it looks very ugly, and I wonder what it exactly does since the car doesn't have so much space... that think could work in my living room. :giggle

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.