Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,405 Posts
LudeAction said:
looks good...only one line in there bugs me..

"americans have no problems making cars go FAST..but they have never had a car that hanldes properly"

eh..i guess the viper and zo6 dont outhandle 99% of sports cars ever..:rolleyes:
Good find. Too bad it isn't 56k friendly. I need to get out of the stone age and get cable/dsl. Now i've gotta wait 2 hours.

Did you not hear the guys accent? dudes voice had that stuck-up, elitist, snooty tone to it. Guys like that have that attitude. In fact, when Mike (aka Almostki) was anti-domestic, he struck me as that type of character with that same tone:D…seriously. You know how you have a mental/visual based off online personalities. Lol. Almostki’s cool now. But the video guys view of American cars doesn't surprise me. At least he gave us the credit of building fast cars;).

I don't blame him though. He probably gets to drive euro's finest. I'd be spoiled too. Europe also has a history of turning out excellent handlers and performanc cars (at a $$). It was only the last decade that we had really capable supercars from the Big 3 that were capable of hanging with the Euro's. He probably meant historically we didn't have a production car that handled beautifully. That's all changing now with the z06, Viper, GT, S7, Shelby Series 1, etc....

LudeAction said:
but yea looks coo..just needs a nice pulley for more boost
Boost sucka..sucka..boost:D. That engine is screaming for mods. I've heard the factory boost setting is a meager 6psi. The engine is built and capable of handling a lot more than that so there’s plenty of room for improvement. If guys are knocking at 600+rwhp with a blower swap on the S/c 4.6, imagine the potential of the S/c 5.4?

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
same guy that did the talking for the koenigsegg.. is this that super tuner TV or whatever that shit was?

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
LudeAction said:
"americans have no problems making cars go FAST..but they have never had a car that hanldes properly"
Guess he forgot all about the Shelby Cobra's that owned Lemans back in the 60's.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts