Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Any person's post that doesnt have a clear description in their post will be deleted

2. Titles should provide a clear, concise, and brief comment that goes along with the content.

3. Posts that fade from their topic and become either a flame war or just chat will be deleted immediately.

4. Any and all off-topic/explicit pictures will be deleted unless they go along with the ON TOPIC thread.

5. Any flaming of any other people will result in the following:
1. Comment deletion and a verbal warning
2. Closing of the thread
3. Deletion of account
4. IP Banning

6. Posts must pertain to civics of any generation.

7. Please do not repost the same questions in every area of the site..for example ask a question in the civic forum,integra forum,prelude forum, and nontech forum...just because u cant get the info u need in the accord forum where it really belongs at. if u have any questions regarding this rule just PM me.

8. Another thing i noticed is advertising of different forums. i personally do not like seeing someone come on here and tell me to go check out this other site. Advertising must be approved my admins. No unauthorized advertising

9. This is not a photo gallery.Please put photos in the picture threads(this goes for the old guys too.please keep the pics where they are supposed to go. im not trying to be a dick) .
http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=244916

10. Keep the "Should I Buy This?"/"What Do You Think About This" questions in the "Should I Buy This?"/"What Do You Think About This" Thread?? http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=188350

11. No Versus threads(would my civic beat an integra with an intake type questions?)

12. Please keeps stories in Off-Topic Forum. This is not the place to talk about your civic car wash or when you ran over a cat.

A search is REQUIRED before you post up to ask a question, unless it is an immediate, unique problem that needs to be commented on quickly. If any of the moderators see a post that has already been covered it will be deleted no questions asked.

thanks for you time and let me or any of the other mods know if you need anything.

Thank You,
Asianpride559

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Also, I would like to add the following.

There will be abslolutely NO FOR SALE threads allowed in the tech/non-tech forums.

As stated earlier:
Any advertising for anyone's buisness, or website WILL NOT BE TOLERATED unless authorized specifically by the administrator.

Please use the FAQ in the tech forum and the stickies at the top of this page before posting to make sure your questions have not already been answered.

Thank you

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.