Discussion Starter #1
comes out tomorrow. anyone getting it?

drag racing mode should be fun

theres gonna have a 93 cobra r :dribble:

looks like a lot of our old favorites will be back as well

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
im currently stationed in germany so they dont really gety the games that fasst here i ordered it on amazon and it should be here in 5 days... im glad they brought drag race mode to it is it any good?

do they have the 2009 tsx and do they have the 4th gen prelude

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im currently stationed in germany so they dont really gety the games that fasst here i ordered it on amazon and it should be here in 5 days... im glad they brought drag race mode to it is it any good?

do they have the 2009 tsx and do they have the 4th gen prelude
there is a car list on the website

the drag racing seems alright, its not like in other games where everything is different about how you race when you do a drag, its all the same physics and controls.

I think once you get to the drags with a car you can modify then it will be real fun

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
there is a car list on the website

the drag racing seems alright, its not like in other games where everything is different about how you race when you do a drag, its all the same physics and controls.

I think once you get to the drags with a car you can modify then it will be real fun
man i cnat wait for my copy to get here im anxious

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
MY 360 fried just in time for this game. I need to buy a new one. I spent years playing Gt2 into the dust. Hopefully point to point races were thrown back in along with downhill racing and uphill races?

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MY 360 fried just in time for this game. I need to buy a new one. I spent years playing Gt2 into the dust. Hopefully point to point races were thrown back in along with downhill racing and uphill races?
there are some point a to b races, i havn't raced any of them yet

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
i'm curious to find out if you can actually pull the front wheels in the game or not
You should be able to, I haven't played the 3rd yet, but the physics engine in the 2nd allowed you to lift the front wheels on a straight path if you had a high-powered engine in a Rear wheel car, and tweaked the downforce of the spoiler on the back all the way up and the front all the way down, and got racing slicks, and added about 400lbs of ballast in the rear and set the nitrous all the way up and the duration all the way down. You could also glitch it after a while by reversing the car and shifting it into 1st over and over real fast. So I'm sure it's possible more realistically in the 3rd one.

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
I did some races last night, got some cash and built an Rx7, I kept it within B spec. It has like 370hp on a single turbo 3rotor swap.

This game reminds me of Granturismo, which is a good thing. So many cars that I want to build. The game has pretty much all the cars you would want to tune, and all the sick exotics.

I'll be reactivating my live account for this.

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I did some races last night, got some cash and built an Rx7, I kept it within B spec. It has like 370hp on a single turbo 3rotor swap.

This game reminds me of Granturismo, which is a good thing. So many cars that I want to build. The game has pretty much all the cars you would want to tune, and all the sick exotics.

I'll be reactivating my live account for this.
IMO forza has always been better than granturismo

·
Registered
896 Posts
wow i haven't been on this site in years wow it's gone to hell, all these ginormous sigs give me a fuckin headache.

FM3 fuckin rules tho

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
IMO forza has always been better than granturismo
Yea its better than any GTs that were out when Forza came out.

I like how you can paint your wheels any color. I got some sick Bronze wedsports on my rx7.

Can't wait till I got enough money to really start tuning these cars.

My biggest beef with this game so far is that there is no qualifying session. Starting in last is stupid, esp when you have the difficulty on hard and less than 5 laps to pass 7 fucking cars. I can usually pass 5 or so at the start, but it would be nice to be able to qualify before the race.

Oh and its also annyoying that you can't customize the controller configuration the way you want. I'm using the default 12 profile but I would prefer if the triggers were shift up and down, I guess I'll manage.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts