Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
i hate the stupid starting scene before each race, it makes it hard to get your rpms where you want them for your launch

i also don't like how you don't have the option not to qualify

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
What level are you guys? I just hit 38, and received my first R1 car. :D

I love that the game keeps track of the cars you like to race with and rewards you accordingly... The graphics, sound, and physics simply blow me away. I love this game. Easily my racing game of the year, bar none.

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
What level are you guys? I just hit 38, and received my first R1 car. :D

I love that the game keeps track of the cars you like to race with and rewards you accordingly... The graphics, sound, and physics simply blow me away. I love this game. Easily my racing game of the year, bar none.
I love it too, but now all my free time is going to MW2 lol

I think I am only lvl 18

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
i'm ready for the drag stips, curious to see how my 678hp del sol is going to perform or my 782 hp skyline with the awd is gonna do. just curious. i just started on it like 4 days ago and it's fucking addicting, prob is takes a little too long to load

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
Yea loading is slow as shit.

I built a sick s2k. I took the Top Secret Supra down the 1 mile track. Thing lights the tires up into 4th gear.

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
i'm ready for the drag stips, curious to see how my 678hp del sol is going to perform or my 782 hp skyline with the awd is gonna do. just curious. i just started on it like 4 days ago and it's fucking addicting, prob is takes a little too long to load
.i ended up in the top 18% with a 300whp awd car class c my predicition for you is traction loss and wasted time...fwd+700 hp=fast fwd, but slow compared to awd and rwd........ skyline might be quick they both depend on your setup

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
It would be interesting to see what times you could pull in a fwd with slicks on the front and super wide rims/tires on the front and stiff rear suspension.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
my prob is i'm building my cars with a little too much power for the 1/4 miles. haven't come across the 1 mile tracks yet, gotta earn em or am i not looking hard enough?

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
Anyone interested in doing some time attacks? Could do like class B or A on a certain track and see who can run the quickest.

Say Class A RWD on Maple Valley full?

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
.i ended up in the top 18% with a 300whp awd car class c my predicition for you is traction loss and wasted time...fwd+700 hp=fast fwd, but slow compared to awd and rwd........ skyline might be quick they both depend on your setup
I'm guessing he did the drive train conversion with the S2K swap making it RWD... Or at least that's what I've had to do in all previous Forza's to get a near 700 bhp del Sol. :)

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
do u really have to get 400x10 to the tenth power credit points to buy nsxs and bmw gtrs?

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
do u really have to get 400x10 to the tenth power credit points to buy nsxs and bmw gtrs?
Just to note, all cars in Forza 3 are priced realistically...

Shy away from the GTR if you're short on cash, it's just an e46 w/ a 4.0 V8 instead of the standard 3.2 I6. Just shoot for the standard e46 M3, at least until you have more money saved up. Fully upgraded, they provide performance roofs around the same level, but the e46 starts at what, $34k instead of the GTR's 250k? The only reason the GTR costs so much is because BMW only made 10 of them available to the public...

Another option would be to go for the e36 M3, starting at $14k they are quite the steal, considering what they can become after full modifications...

All this Forza talk is inspiring me to go play. I'm closing in on level 46. :D

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
been taking some in game shots of the 93 cobra i made look as much like my mustang as i could, i even have the rear bumper from cervini that is on the car in the game

pretty close

21 - 40 of 71 Posts