Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
im playin the levels accordingly...
but what do they mean, i dnt understand the game.

all i knwo is im playin the tracks in order..

does it have to be in seaon play? can i play the way where i select myself?

can someone explain what exactly is that im doing? i love the gave... just dont know what exactly im doing, and what should i be strivinug for..should i be striving for first place everytime?

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
play the season to get the most out of the game. that is where you can buy cars, upgrade and tune them

all the races are basically tournaments, so you just want to have the most points at the end of a series.

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
I'm guessing he did the drive train conversion with the S2K swap making it RWD... Or at least that's what I've had to do in all previous Forza's to get a near 700 bhp del Sol. :)
no i used a mildy modded scooby STi hatch and drove it down the track....netted me top 18% on live......never said i used a honda, all i said was it was awd class c, never said it was a del sol.......

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
Oh and its also annyoying that you can't customize the controller configuration the way you want. I'm using the default 12 profile but I would prefer if the triggers were shift up and down, I guess I'll manage.

buy the damn wheel and pedals, shits way better, youre dropping the ball man.....driving forza 3 with the controller makes it so arcadey and simple....wheel....harder, funner, and better thumbstick laptimes dont count.............

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
i been playin the events as if it were seasons...can u play both at the same time? but rite now im playin one column at a time, i got two races left in the first column.

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
buy the damn wheel and pedals, shits way better, youre dropping the ball man.....driving forza 3 with the controller makes it so arcadey and simple....wheel....harder, funner, and better thumbstick laptimes dont count.............

Haha not gonna buy a wheel for xbox. If I had one my lap times would be quicker than with controller. The controller is just sketchy, can't hit apexes like I want to. I have a g25 wheel, would be nice if it would work with forza.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
dunno, i went through the season for a lillte bit, made a new live account and what i previously had got deleted so i started the new tag this way..dunno.

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
Haha not gonna buy a wheel for xbox. If I had one my lap times would be quicker than with controller. The controller is just sketchy, can't hit apexes like I want to. I have a g25 wheel, would be nice if it would work with forza.

i forgot which wheel it is but there is one out there i think its 900 degree, gated shifter and compatible with pc, xbox, and ps3.....have to look it up

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
i forgot which wheel it is but there is one out there i think its 900 degree, gated shifter and compatible with pc, xbox, and ps3.....have to look it up
g25 is gated, clutch, 900 degrees

idk about compatibility, i have one i use for pc but i have never tried hooking it up to my xbox

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
Yea thing is a pain to setup and mount. I just reinstalled rfactor on my pc so im gonna have to set the shit up anyway.

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Yea thing is a pain to setup and mount. I just reinstalled rfactor on my pc so im gonna have to set the shit up anyway.
that and all the wires.

I wish there was a cable from the shifter to the steering wheel, and a cable from the steering wheel to the pedals, then a usb plug from the pedals. then have your power source plug into the pedals and run the power in the same cable as already ran between the pedals and wheel. idk if that makes sense but thats what i think

I just seen they now make a G27, not sure what the difference is. the wheel looks different

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
i been playin the events as if it were seasons...can u play both at the same time? but rite now im playin one column at a time, i got two races left in the first column.
Haha damn, that sounds pretty tedious!! I suppose that's one way of doing it though... :p

Why don't you just do the Go Race tab and do one of the three races it suggests? Way easier that way. :D

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
no i used a mildy modded scooby STi hatch and drove it down the track....netted me top 18% on live......never said i used a honda, all i said was it was awd class c, never said it was a del sol.......
Nope, I was referring to EGGURA's set up in the post you originally quoted, where he referenced his 678 bhp del Sol.

Then you made a remark regarding a 700 hp FWD car and traction... and all I was pointing out is I'm sure (or at least hope), he did the RWD drivetrain conversion. It's available for the del Sol. ;) Big performance improvement too! :number1

Edit: Just reached level 50!! :D What season are you guys in?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Not sure if I posted up info on our forza photo contest here but I met up w/ the Best Motoring guys last week and got some titanium piping to give away for our contest as well as some autographed editions of the Best Motoring DVDs signed by Keiichi Tsuchiya. Submit your photos before the deadline next week!

41 - 60 of 71 Posts