Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,534 Posts
i sure hope those arent final... it looks like inital D...

dont get me wrong i like inital D... it just looks like a cartoon and not good...

·
Registered
832 Posts
some of the camera shots look nice (MR2), but that gameplay one with the bimmer looks bad and so do some of the camera shots =|

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea im still not sure about this game,

i guess we'll see how it goes as it develops

but yea I think gt4 will still blow this game out of the water

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
i think gta:sa sold 2.5 million in one or two days, not sure

these cars dont look anywhere near as good as gt4, or even sega GT imo...they have no definition, the lines are jaggy(prolly from resized pics), but the lines are thick and black mostly which makes it look like a toon. there is no definition in the cars to be honest, they look flat.

bad cam angles too.

also i think the enviroment looks gorgeous, better than the cars, and are realistic, seems like they spent more on the surroundings than the car.

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
5genlude said:
also i think the enviroment looks gorgeous, better than the cars, and are realistic, seems like they spent more on the surroundings than the car.
GT4 has all of that, but the enviroment look jus as gorgeous as the cars, matter fact...the cars look fuckin awesome, wayyyyyy better then forza...

the grand canyon is fuckin awesome...especially when a gorgeous and detailed STI runs around that track, o man...im soo hype...

so perty...so so perty :( I CAN'T WAIT THREE MORE DAYS... :bh

·
Registered
19,132 Posts
J30A1Accord said:
I hope the gameply doesn't feel like "SRS", that game just sucked ass.
yeah, the Arcade mode Enzo drove like a dream...a super dream, and the one I bought drove like crap

and I can't stand using the trigger buttons for gas/brake

1 - 20 of 20 Posts