Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was searching for a rex and i found this one, here's the description:

Viper Platinum 2DR Hatchback, 203000 Miles, Manual Transmission, 2WD, 4 Cylinders, Excellent Condition. $3500 or best offer. Flip out Pyle LCD monitor with television control, Video Cassette player/recorder, nintendo 64 game station with 6 games and 2 controllers.6 disc CD changer, 4 kenwood 6 1/2 inch speakers, 300 watt kenwood amplifier and 10 inch MTX Bluethunder competition sub-woofer. Subtract $1000 without stereo system (will have cd player and speakers).

what u guys think, teh milage is kind of high. i will eventually do a swap, but dont know when and i dont want the car to die on me.

· Registered
673 Posts
sounds like its been modified already...
has it ever been raced?
i wouldnt buy a car from another RACER... :D
Forget that ... I wanna be the first to dog my car out... whether its used or new car...
anyhow..yeah getta CRX already and join the team..:)

· Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i already have one, i just need another one. my rex is dying of rust and burning oil, so im looking for another one.

· Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i just talked to the guy, and he said he fixed the rust bubbles on the quarter panels, sanded, primed everything. i just need to lok at it. but the mileag is a bit high, and my parents are bitching about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.