Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im back in the family again. Pickin up an red 89 si for $800 :). The drivers side window doesn't roll down the e-brake doesnt work and somethin needs to be done with the hood cause it takes a couple tries to shut it. Its pretty much minor stuff and im so excited :D

· Registered
303 Posts
Yeah get some pics up!!! Blaze

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
actually it has 205k on it and does have some rust :( but my uncle will hook me up by fixin it for me for prob next to nothing :). I know it has 205k but it runs real strong and the engine looks clean (little dirty and chipped but no oil). Igonna go pick it up pretty soon il prob have pics tommorow if i can find my dig camera :D...The interior looks pretty damn good just a rip on the drivers side seat but thats not a prob for me cause i got a hookup for upholstery too (my dad) :))

· Registered
2,120 Posts
good luck with yer new project car......=)

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks PSIKOTICsi...Still debating on b16 or zc/turbo. HRMMM.
Well anyways im gonna go back and look at the car again and take a test drive to see how this beast runs. I will keep you guys informed...peace.

· Registered
209 Posts
Welcome to the family....
Have fun with your new "toy"......

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TEG1CRX2 said:
Welcome to the family....
Have fun with your new "toy"......
I have actually beein in the family for a little while now. I've owned an 90 dx and 89 yellow si and this will be my third rex cause i had no luck with the others lol. I put money down to hold the new one cause someone broke the key so they have to have one made asap.

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ya man im inlove with hondas I will always be in the family, especially the CRX family :)

I'm goin to try to switch days at work with someone so i can pick up the car monday and get it registered, fix the window, ebrake, and see whats fighting against the hood. Anyone have an idea how to fix the hood, because it does close but it takes a few times, I think that the latch is just loose or something what do you guys think? I'm pretty sure a b16 is going in there with some mods to put me into low 14's by the summer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.