Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
580 Posts
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok is he serious? i bought my 97 for 2500

· Registered
48 Posts
I am hoping for 5k outta mine and that's cause it's never been wrecked, is Si, and at least it's a 5-speed.

This guy is off his rocker though.:bye <<<and that looks like a gay wave.

:right::tool::fewl::stupid:

· Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hahaha, what makes that guy think his car has absolutely anything to do w/ FnF?
And at this point, what makes him think associating his car with the movie
is going to score him any points??? That thing seriously looked just about bone stock...
In all fairness, there was a Bagg'd white sol that blocked off the street before the first street race in part 1. :hehe

· Registered
4,294 Posts
In all fairness, there was a Bagg'd white sol that blocked off the street before the first street race in part 1. :hehe
Oh, I know - trust me. The kid who owns it is on this site dude, under the name delBoxster or some shit. He had a thread up a few months back about trying to sell his car and I clowned that fuck so hard...

· Registered
12,453 Posts
wow. if his car is worth 10k my Integra is at least 20k. At least I have VTAK y0!

· Registered
1,174 Posts
There's a guy down the street from me selling a red 97 Del Sol for $2,200 perfect and never in an accident and owned by one of those "responsible people"

That craigslist posting reminds me of a guy who was trying to sell a 94 Miata for $45,000 NO LOWBALLERS !!! Because he painted it purple and put gold-colored wheels on it and spray-painted some of the engine componenents gold...

· Registered
1,426 Posts
stupid fucking ricer!!! someone will buy that fucking car. :rolleyes

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.