Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have the OEM rims (includes the center caps) from a 1990 CRX Si for sale - IM for pics as I can't get them to come up on the screen. I'm a bit north of Chicago . . . also have a pair of AGX adjustable shocks I was unable to use for sale, more info on them to follow. Will soon have the stock valve cover & intake manifold up (off of D16A6) for sale as soon as I swap in a set to replace these two items. Have the metal piece from Honda that the hood latch attaches to (right in front of the radiator, it is invariably getting a bend or tear in item just like it - just like the temp gauge in the car) available (never used it). Have the K& N drop in filter for sale (will fit the stock airbox), because I now have a conical one since scrapping the stock airbox.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, there is a technical term for it (some kind of body piece), but it bolts up to the two triangular pieces of metal there on either side of the radiator - hard to explain unless you are knowing what you are talking about. The hood latch bolts up from underneath into it - and the dimensions you listed are about right - maybe 3" x 10" or so. I'm down in Waukegan, IL - not too far from you actually.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.