Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How did you guys set up your adjustable FPR's to your Jr fmu's, I have two fuel lines coming from my weapon r FPR, can I route one to the rail and the other to the outer fitting on the Jr fmu, then route the vac line to the fmu to the blower at a boost/vacc source, and the vacc on the FPR up stream of the blower?

· Registered
232 Posts
I don't know exactly how the weapon r fpr is set up, but usually there is an outlet on the top and one on the bottom. The top outlet on my SX fpr goes to the fuel rail, the bottom goes to the outer side of the jackson fmu. I ran the vacuum lines to each regulator from the ports on the supercharger manifold that see boost, one line from each port to each fpr. That should do it.

· Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much man...I am going to do that tonight hopefully but I am running out of light...I will tell you my results...ps how when you mash the gas of your car when are you seeing 8lb of boost, I am tring to see if I am getting belt slippage...cspina

· Registered
232 Posts
I see 8 psi at about 4k rpm or so. I don't get 6 and then all of a sudden a spike to 8 like I hear some people say. I doubt that belt slippage is the problem unless you hear a slight squeel when you first start your car when it's cold. you can try and snug the belt up slightly, but you don't want to overtighten it or you'll put stress on the supercharger bearings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.