Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know any websites with free FULL games? that would be badass, i'm sick of kazza it sucks now:mad:

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
:rolleyes:

anyways...

have you discovered www.novasearch.net
its a bittorrent. i usually see alot of xbox games. i think there are ps2's. and i know there are pc games.

go there u have to find a lil dl for there program its small. its wut allows u wut to dl. its pretty good site. gluck.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
5genlude said:
:rolleyes:

anyways...

have you discovered www.novasearch.net
its a bittorrent. i usually see alot of xbox games. i think there are ps2's. and i know there are pc games.

go there u have to find a lil dl for there program its small. its wut allows u wut to dl. its pretty good site. gluck.
disregarding that other comment... nope, never really searched into, just a little i guess. I'll give that a try. Thanks ALOT bro :) :)

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
its VERY EASY ACTUALLY. u just gotta find the PROGRAM that it uses. its not a big file i just dont have the link. but when u find the bittorrent program installed. all u do is click on the game u find after searching and it'll dl it auto and pop up a dl window.

u just gotta get the dl for the program.

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
here ya go:

http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/download.html

dl that. then when u go back to the BITTORRENT site nova search.net

just search for wutever. and click on the one u want(make sure it has SEEDS, if 0 seeds= then no one to upload to u.).
and u click the link of the game or wutever it'll auto dl it and pop up a window shwoing name, speed, upload. download..etc..

its not super fast but it can be at times..

gluck.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
yeah, i been going to suprnova.org for a while now and didnt know there was anctual search engine.makes things a lot easier now.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
5genlude said:
i usually see alot of xbox games. i think there are ps2's. and i know there are pc games.
What are u supposed to do with the console game files? do u play them on ur pc or do u burn them to disks to play on the system?

EDIT: I also noticed that while i am downloading it also says i am uploading. what am i uploading since i dont even have any files yet?

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Lswanie said:
What are u supposed to do with the console game files? do u play them on ur pc or do u burn them to disks to play on the system?

EDIT: I also noticed that while i am downloading it also says i am uploading. what am i uploading since i dont even have any files yet?
u upload what u have downloaded so far. thats how it works, so u dont have to have the whole file to start uploading, i guess it makes it faster to spread files out.

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
ya like shpd said:

you upload wut u are downloading. this makes everyone get faster speeds i believe. and if u leave ur window open after u have dl'ed ur file it'll keep uploading the file u just dl'ed ONLY. so ur helpin others out.
and no u dont share any of ur files just wut u are dl'ing. i believe the way people upload like certain things is they contact the owner or admins and tell em they have this file to upload and they do to one person and the rest find it and start dl'ing and uploading. its pretty cool. and ya u can search on

www.novasearch.net

also there is www.supernova.tk or .org i think but i use novasearch seems like they find alot more things.:)

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
well whoever is uploading from me is a lucky sob. theyre getting a solid 20-30k/sec while im getting like 5 lol

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
how do u continue a dl? i got to 92% and i needed to restart my computer and when i went to start dling again, it started at 0%.

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
i think u have to find the EXACT FILE u had and dl it again. it should move the bar up to where it was last. it did that before. but i'm not exactly sure. i haven't done that alot.

hope u get it lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts