Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Protect your Honda seats from the excessive wear and tear of everyday driving with a set CalTrend seat covers and save on shipping! Take part in Spring Sale from CalTrend at CARiD - purchase any high quality CalTrend products and receive FREE Ground Shipping. This offer expires on March 31, 2017.

Known as the ace of seat covers, CalTrend manufactures their products on a sophisticated CAD/CAM computer equipment using high-quality materials. From its premium-grade automotive fabrics to high-quality stitching, webbing and attachments, these seat covers are fabricated to exact specifications, ensuring a glove-like fit. They resist the elements and keep the original upholstery dry, while giving the interior of your ride an upgraded, stylish look. Available in a variety of fabrics and colors, CalTrend seat covers were made to satisfy the most sophisticated customers.

CalTrend™ | Custom Seat Covers - CARiD.com

Keep your interior protected and stylish with CalTrend seat covers at CARiD and take advantage of their limited time offer!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't understand why it's now difficult to order these covers somewhere in Canada and bring them to the U.S. I recently received a package with my carmats but they did not fit, even though the seller assured me they were the right size. I would like to have the carmats custom made. Probably will be more difficult as will have to find a seamstress who knows how to sew on an overlock. But recently I noticed that my order history has a newgistics tracking number which allows me to track the parcel. Maybe I should try again to place an order and track the delivery to know exactly when the item will get to me?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fulfilling is suitable for those who are just opening an online store or manufacturing goods, and therefore do not yet want to invest in organizing logistics and renting a warehouse. Brands and large chains are moving from offline to online. They are interested in all the services necessary for the operation of an online store. Small stores and manufacturers. They may have no sales experience, and therefore they also need a large set of additional services. For example, call-center services. In any case, it will be much more convenient for any seller if all these functions are performed by a company that is engaged in fulfillment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts