Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 free gumetal 15 inch 1995 Accord Ex wheels. the paint is chipping, but if you buy new paint and put tires on them ill do the paint for you for free. Pm or Email me at [email protected] if your intrested. Oh i also have some 1999 Accord SE wheels, painted black with good michelin stock tires.

just wanted to see if any accord owners wanted um. Im in Newark California(san jose & fremont area)

· Registered
33 Posts
why are you giving them away for free? just wondering....also...would you be willing to ship it down to So. Cal? i'm interested in the 99 SE wheels....let me know....E-mail me at [email protected] thanks a lot..

· Registered
350 Posts
Accord92sir said:
2 free gumetal 15 inch 1995 Accord Ex wheels. the paint is chipping, but if you buy new paint and put tires on them ill do the paint for you for free. Pm or Email me at [email protected] if your intrested. Oh i also have some 1999 Accord SE wheels, painted black with good michelin stock tires.

just wanted to see if any accord owners wanted um. Im in Newark California(san jose & fremont area)

Ironically, I was eyeballing a set of Gunmetal Motegi MR7 wheels at Pep Boys until I noticed the gunmetal paint pealing on the floor sample. BIG turnoff!!

But in this case, FREE is FREE! :D

f23a4

· Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Urbanrocker said:
why are you giving them away for free? just wondering....also...would you be willing to ship it down to So. Cal? i'm interested in the 99 SE wheels....let me know....E-mail me at [email protected] thanks a lot..
same takes to much space, i even had a set of 91 crx si wheels with decent(ok) tires, and i gave those away for free. Its not worth the 10-30 buxs id get off these parts.

· Registered
72 Posts
hey , dont OEM wheels have more value than aftermarkets
when you resell em?

oh wait,, just popped into my head,

when you go trade in a car or a dealer buys your car,
you get more money value back with the OEM's than the aftermarkets on 'em ,

i think...

· Registered
93 Posts
hm...i would take those rims...but wat would i do w/ them? ;)
maybe i'll change my ex rims to the se rims...which rims do you think is better?

· Registered
33 Posts
Accord92sir said:

same takes to much space, i even had a set of 91 crx si wheels with decent(ok) tires, and i gave those away for free. Its not worth the 10-30 buxs id get off these parts.

So would you be willing to ship it down to So. Cal? I'm very interested in the SE wheels...thanks.

· Registered
766 Posts
motegi mr7 paint chipping?...hmmm...you think its just gunmetal...im thinking about getting silver ones...

· Registered
72 Posts
personally i like the EX rims
i'm gonna keep em and put some nitto's 555r's on em so i can put em on to drag

they are the best OEM rims for the accord, i fell in love with em ever since i took the center cap thingy's off

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.