Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Everyone,

The automall I am working for has BMW, Acura, Infiniti and Lexus in Pleasanton, CA. East of San Francisco about 30 miles. We will be hosting a FREE car show to anyone who wants to attend and it will be FREE to anyone who wants to show off their ride. There will NOT, I repeat will NOT be any warranty police there! The service managers are all hyped after the last HIN show in Pleasanton and want to start being known as a mod-friendly dealership! :w00tz

I am in charge of promoting this event and want to make it sucess and great time for everyone attending. There will be prizes, vendors, music and trophys. Oh, yeah BBQ will be table service! No standing in lines for food here!

We have room for about 150 cars, any make, any vintage, and any type of mods. So whether you have a Mazda, Mercedes, Porsche, Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, Chevy, Ford, or Dodge. Bring it down! Registration will open up in by the 1st of September, so mark your calendars!

No worries for anyone's car being perfect, unless that is how you roll :bow

We are putting this show together for car people and those who love cars. No hardcore stuff just a low key event with the one thing in common for all of us,

A Passion for Things that Move You

Let me know what you members think! OH, If anyone is or knows of a performance vendor who wants to attend/participate space is FREE! :biglaugh: I am hoping to find a performance vendor who is willing to bring a portable dyno and do a discounted dyno pull day there. If you know anyone, have them contact me for details.

We decided to make this a charitable event as well. We will be supporting a local charity for kids. Check them out here Coins for Campers for more about what they do for challenged children.

We will be hosting the car show behind the Lexus, Infiniti and previous Volvo buildings. We have over 350 parking stalls for both employee and service cars. Without overcrowding, we can accomodate 150 show cars and another 50 if necessary.

Our plan for that day is to use the ENTIRE back lot, moving out all employees and service cars for the show. The show cars will line up with the backs facing Hwy 580 and the vendors will line up where the customer service cars are normally parked facing the show cars. Food service will be at the end behind the previous Volvo dealership.

We added UMIGO Racing for those of you who liike to keep sharp with indoor Kart racing. Located in Livermore, CA they have one of the largest indoor Kart tracks in the SF Bay Area with 20 different track layouts and about a half mile in length.

Umigo Indoor Kart Racing

They will be hosting a booth showing one of their Karts and providing some show discounts! :drive:

Modacar Auto Accessories - aftermarket performance jdm auto parts & accessories STILL PENDING

Kar Tunz

Looks like Monster Energy said they would come on board as well!

More vendors coming on board, so don't miss this event!

So don't wait, register and represent Acura!

Register Here

If anyone has any questions or know of a vendor, please contact me directly.

Adam Toy
Lexus of Pleasanton
925-224-7634 direct
[email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
2nd Annual Custom Car Show - NO fee for show cars! All makes

Hey Everyone thank you to those who attended last year. For without your support this year would not have been allowed to happen.

The date has been set for our 2nd Annual Custom Car Show, while I am waiting for some graphics to post up here is the skinny:

Date: Sunday, October 10th. 11- 4 pm

Where: Pleasanton Automall. 4345 Rosewood Drive, Pleasanton, CA

Who/What: This will be a FREE charitable event again supporting the Taylor Foundation and Coins for Campers.

We are also co-hosting this show with LGWnorcal. For those of you who don't know them, they host a charitable car show called BOS (Beginning of Summer) and EOS (End of Summer) every year for the past eight. They typically cater to the VIP style crowd.

We are expecting vendors such as NOS energy, BLOX Racing, AutoSport209, Automotivated, VIPDOUT, Omega Werks, Wheel Dude, VEPA, UMIGO racing, and others not yet announced. Support from other vendors such as Diablo Dents, Finishing Edge, Cooks Collision, B&S Hacienda Auto Body, Advance Interior Restoration, and even factory support from Lexus will be on hand to make sure there will be some great raffle prizes. :clappy

Of course we will be serving up BBQ Tri-tip and Chicken. Plus Dryers ice cream to top it off. Price hasn't been set, but I think it will be like $10 including the ice cream and drink, plus choice of chips.

We will be offering a tee-shirt for sale to support the charity. Price hasn't been set, but it may be $15 and will be something you'd be willing to wear outside of a car show.

I will be using the entire back lot this year including behind the Acura and the old Volvo dealership. So there will be room for up to 185 cars!

As of right now, I have room for only 85 cars as NGWNorcal has already preregistered 100 cars! :eek2

Let me know what you guys think, but go ahead and shoot me a email of who is pretty firm on showing this year.

Adam Toy
Lexus of Pleasanton
4345 Rosewood Drive
Pleasanton, CA 94588
925-224-7634
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry but registration has closed - 2nd Annual Pleasanton Automall car show

Hey Everyone,

Thank you for all the support and interest!

We hit just over 220 pre-registered cars and over 10 vendors! Our target was for a mellow 185 cars! We hit our dealership back lot capacity while still giving everyone's car some room in between the cars.
:clappy
Regrettably due to the overwhelming response, we do have to close the registration. I am taking names and contact info if anyone would like to be on a standby list. Just send me an email.

Otherwise, I think we should have great weather and anyone is invited to come check it out. Not everyday a dealership will host a car meet in Northern California!

There will be music, BBQ, raffle prizes and of course custom cars to look at and meet their owners. Doors open at 10:30ish to about 3:30ish. All proceeds go to benefit a local charity, The Taylor Foundation and Coins for Campers. (The Taylor Family Foundation)

If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at:

Adam Toy
Lexus of Pleasanton
4345 Rosewood Drive
Pleasanton, CA 94588
925-224-7634 direct
[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.