Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for those of you who have played it... what would you do if the reds took over our country... would you become a freedom fighter? i think this game would make a great movie

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
so how is the game itself? i was going to buy it until one of my co-workers said it sucks! now i'm not sure since i haven't played any demos or anything.

·
Registered
629 Posts
It's pretty good, you start out a crappy plumber that can't hit the broad side of a barn and end up leading up to 12 recruits (found throughout the mission) into battle.

AI could have been better but it's still pretty good. Controls had some complaints... but it's pretty easy once you give it a chance. Weapons... you can only carry one primary (rifle/machine gun/rpg) and one secondary (pistol/revolver) but there are a decent selection of those. I really like the sniper rifle and light machine gun. Although sniping is very easy due to no rise and fall (expected when breathing).

I'd give it an 8.5 great sound, graphics... decent story line. Only Downside: no unlockables that I am aware of. :(

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
i rented it via Gamefly, got it yesterday around noon and played all day, about 3 hours last night and today since i woke up about 3 hours ago, just ended it :D its a cool game, it could've been better because it does need some work but overall its cool, fun game to play, its like a blend of socom & max payne, start off slow but you get into it, i would suggest renting it first though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts