Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the import scene. I have a 98 civic lx. I'm just gitting some info so i can do an engine swap. I want to smoke the boys out there but first things first the swap. so if anyone out there has advise I'm all ears.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
The GRG forum section is more centered around female-centric topics. You'd probably best be served by checking out the specific forum section for you car. There's a lot of knowledgeable peeps in those areas who most definitely be able to give you some great information.

Welcome on board.;)

For those thinking of replying to this thread...
http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54283

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
I'm new to the import scene. I have a 98 civic lx. I'm just gitting some info so i can do an engine swap. I want to smoke the boys out there but first things first the swap. so if anyone out there has advise I'm all ears.

lol, welcome. swaps are cool but remember that everyone is doing a swap or already has one so you will not be smoking too many boys.
if you want to smoke boys you'll have to do a lot more than a swap (swap+turbo/supercharger+nitrous+major weight reduction+good suspension setup).

·
Registered
446 Posts
Welcome. Swap it, build it, boost it, run it.

·
Registered
483 Posts
yea you can smoke some boys out there:D but be sure to know what to do. there are some boys out there who have no clue what they did to their car. so getting information like what you did is a head start:clappy:w00tz:giggle. You don't want to be that person who has no clue what they're doing to their ride.:bash
But welcome;) to SHO

·
Registered
139 Posts
i dont think you should want to do this for the purpose of "smokin boys"

i think it should be because you enjoy the feeling of going fast and if you happen to come across a race between u n a guy or girl you would have the confidence....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts