Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know most all of us have heard this term

Del Slow

can't wait wipe the smile off my friends face when i get a small sneaze of NOS just to Blow his Doors off (friends car Camaro SS) but thats the other thing he can keep hit american POS and throw it away in a few years i plan to keep every Honda I buy at least as long as i don't wreck this one like the other (98 Accord Coupe, 95 GS-R)

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
timtim123 said:
yeah im getting that as my license plate after i turbo

i was considering it also..

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he is not that good of a driver i can keep up mostly with him til around 60-70 he starts to get a lead. plus speed isn't the bigest thing on my mind i'll put maybe a 40-50 shot so not to try and hurt the motor too much.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh and may have to hold off on the NoS cause clutch is starting to go and plan on installing a Exedy Hyper Single Clutch and if the trans is going to be out going to install a Quaife LSD as well.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I dont really know why people call del sols.. del slows.. i mean i dont want to say im fast but i killed so many cars with my sol .. it only has an exhaust and headers ..weeeird :confused

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
Attack666 said:
I dont really know why people call del sols.. del slows.. i mean i dont want to say im fast but i killed so many cars with my sol .. it only has an exhaust and headers ..weeeird :confused
Because it flows good, why do people call a CRX a REX does it look like a dinosaur? Mustang - Rustang, Camaro - Comode, Civic - Cervix.

·
Registered
233 Posts
well if your like me I wouldn't even get a license plate that said delslo cause thats just plain stupid like you might as well put KNG O RCE on there then. ugh i hate having ricers ruinin the import scene. it gets worse when the ricer actually thinks it kewl. I want to put something like "V8 EATER" on my sol when im done. I once saw a covette that had a late that said "Y BUY 4N" ooooh i wanted to spank that shit out of his corvette so bad with my talon but he didn't want to race. lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.