Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting pretty sick of my friends. im serious, they all go to one friend when they have something wrong with me. They cant even tell me, it pisses me off. Then i get bitched at from that one friend, and then it starts a fight with that friend. And he always has to be right, about everything, i mean some times he is, but not all the time.. And then there is my friend Jessica, she wants to be someone that we are all proud of. right now i am so ashamed to be called one of her best friends. and its not because she fucked up her life or anything, basically its because she does stuff that she knows will piss people (me) off, and then she tells the person that is why she did it, just to get them mad. she used to be someone that i could talk to, but then she just goes and tells the other friend, so there is no reason that she has to know in the first place, if she is just going to tell him, i should just tell him, insted of telling her, because im sure that she tells other people too. Or even if she doesnt, she makes it blatently obvious that she knows something, so the person will eventually get it out of her, or they will ask me about it, because she made it so obvious that she knew something about me that they didnt. I mean she does everything short of coming out and saying,. "i know something about Vicky that you dont, but im not going to tell you exactly what its about... so you can go and ask her and bug the crap out of her for ever" she likes to have that power over people in knowing things that they dont k now, and rubing their face in it... she likes to think that she is better than everyone, espically in some catagories.. where she isnt.. or if she is, she likes to tell them that over and over and over again.
My friend shayla, i dont really have anything against her right now...

yeah.. sorry.. i just needed to bitch... i swear though.. i feel like im going to kill both of them, but make her death espically painfull... (im just saying that becuase im mad,, i could never really kill anyone...)

·
Registered
422 Posts
IMO - take a deep breathe - some people are just like that - life goes on has she ever told anything you really didnt want the person to know? - then you have a right to be mad other than that just forgive and forget...BTW you get the point across..(nice work of bitchin)

·
Registered
547 Posts
Don't worry. It's good to vent. I hope you can work things out in the future. Don't let petty things ruin your friendship. I hold grudges and never speak to any of my friends when the F*ck me over and I kinda regret doing that because I've lost so many friends over something that could've been worked out. Anyhow, Goodluck. Hope you feel better

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
just take some time away from them....that's what i need to do right now too....there's so much shit happening and it all comes down on you....and for the advice about don't let little things break up friendships....that's really good advice that i needed....man you guys are the best:p

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Maybe you should take some time away from them and then you will realize why they are your best friends or you'll realize that they shouldn't be your friends at all.....hope that helps:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts