Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would it work if i took a cheater system by NOS that has a carb plate, and ran the nitrous and fuel lines to a fogger wet system nozzle instead of the plate? if so, what size jets would i need to make 36 hp? (automatic tranny, can go very high at all)

· Registered
512 Posts

· Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my god, you are one of the greatest people in the world. I can put this together for approx. 300 bucks, yhink thats a little better than 650, don't you? do you think the auto tranny will hold the extra 35 horse? (it was rebuilt a year and a half ago)

· Registered
512 Posts

· Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow... ...
i was on ebay looking for something like that, and i think i actually passed over that... much easier. wtf is up w/ everybody wanting paypal...go to hell, i don't have a credit card!!! :) thanks dude, your more useful than my right hand and both my eyes.

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
wow... ...
i was on ebay looking for something like that, and i think i actually passed over that... much easier. wtf is up w/ everybody wanting paypal...go to hell, i don't have a credit card!!! :) thanks dude, your more useful than my right hand and both my eyes.
ebay doesnt let you accept cash anymore..have to use paypal

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
yea, they seem pretty legit so maybe they'll accept a check and i can just wait til they're sure it's good; or, can you set up paypal with a debit card?
yes, you can use a debit card

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.