Discussion Starter #1

^before it got jacked...

^after it got jacked

^fixed it back to stock

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the fucker came back and jacked it again..took my STOCK parts...but i got the fucker..foudn out everythign bout him..got some of my loss back..ass u see he shaved it so the door and fender was useless...so i had to buy a new of each and repaint...soo now for how it looks now

its still a work in progress..i've been set back due to being jacked 3 times...

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
damn man you better get low jack up on that shit or something! I always think about you anytime anyone talks about havin their shit stolen.

anyways that new paint job looks SWEET!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jai si said:
400 bucks? Damn how'd you score that deal, pretty good quality?
yup..and they fixed some dents..and i got a 6 year warranty...i got lucky

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
So you found out who did it? Anytime anything gets jacked, I always think about how bad your car was jacked, and how some thefts are just dicks! Did you get anything back? Explain in mo' detail fooo!

Car looks BAD ASS. I'm glad you didn't paint your side moudlings. I think it looks better 100X un painted. Side markers look good too. I just bought BRAND NEW OEM STANLEY side markers for my car, but I don't think I'm gonna put them on till I get my EF-9 front cut.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Hey JDMEG6.... I'm glad you finally got that bastard who kept jacking your ride.... I like the new color of your EH2... but one question for you... what does it say on your hood before you painted it... i looks like it said "Yang" Was that supposed to mean something???

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
slackerdogg19 said:
Hey JDMEG6.... I'm glad you finally got that bastard who kept jacking your ride.... I like the new color of your EH2... but one question for you... what does it say on your hood before you painted it... i looks like it said "Yang" Was that supposed to mean something???

It's probably his last name.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Probably out of boredom or something. Maybe he had paint left over from the door and fenders and decided the hood needed a little bling too. Who knows?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
he was painting the door fender hood...but i got him before he had time to buy another paint can and finish the hood so i guess what was left over from the 1st can he just put his name on the hood?..iono...but that still pisses me off

1 - 20 of 35 Posts