Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got rid of the S2000 about a month ago. Had a little upgrading to do so put an order on an 05 BMW M3 Cabriolet and well, she's here.
2005 BMW M3 Cabriolet
Silver Grey Metallic on Black
SMG
Xenon
Harmon Kardon
19" Wheels
Cold Weather Package
It's an amazing drive, and still fun.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Edison_Chen said:
Nice upgrade.... Nice M3... must be different eh?? :D
I would imagine it not just different, its a world of a difference!

You might as well be blind driving a s2k cos there's nothing to see w.r.t it's dials console and cockpit, it is as boring as sitting in jail me think. The M3 well if i have to rate it, it'll be 9/10 for interior (whereas 1/10 for the s2k)

As for performance.....9/10 for M3 and also 5/10 for s2k. Everall (against each other) 8/10 for the M3 and 4/10 S2k.

I love the M3 to bits and i think he shouldve gotten the coupe cos i heard the cab has problems with rattling and noise insulation....

The CLS is better and x100 for the 2006 M3 V8 then x100 again (or x10 from the v8 M3) for the V8 CSL. :byye

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
congrat...
:tu ride

·
Registered
219 Posts
dude isn't that like a $35k difference. you must be loaded. congrats, the m3 is my dream car, but i figure i'll have to wait about 5 years before i can even come close to owning one. and even then i'll probably be car-poor. and yes i heard at the BMW factory this summer in Munich that the new M3 will have a v8 and around 400 hp.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.