Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I don't know if this question was asked before. If it was asked before, give me the link to it or to any resource that could help me do this.
anyone know or ever done a Honda Accord 92 headlights and bumper conversion to a Prelude 92-96???

thanz

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
iamthecheeseman said:
i dont know why people do this. If you want a prelude, buy a prelude.
People just want to try something different. tails from his accord and headlights from a lude isn't that bad. But I have no idea how you would do that, but that sounds like thats going to cost a lot of money.

Jason

·
Registered
119 Posts
dude, that sounds awsome.... and it should'nt be too awful hard to do.... and it should look really good...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont know why people do this. If you want a prelude, buy a prelude.
wheres the fun in that.
I wanna roll around, fooling everyone thinking its a lude and then finding out that its not.
I probably get a different trunk lid witout the lights. Nobody will know wat it is

·
Registered
119 Posts
i wanna put s2k headlights and fenders on my sol... i think that will look pretty cool

·
Registered
359 Posts
sure, tail light conversions are the shit. But to me, the coolness stops when you change the whole car front to another car. I think it would probably not be too hard if you change it to a 92 body style lude, but later models i think would be alot harder.

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
iamthecheeseman said:
sure, tail light conversions are the shit. But to me, the coolness stops when you change the whole car front to another car. I think it would probably not be too hard if you change it to a 92 body style lude, but later models i think would be alot harder.
USDM tegs to JDM tegs are nice... or even S15 headlights on cars are nice too...

Jason

1 - 8 of 8 Posts