Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one have a front bumper kit for a 91 crx hf? or know of a cheap place to find one? i stole a hood off a 90 civic and threw it on. but now i need a new bumper and i figured i would just go with a kit. i dont want a whole body kit, just the front bumper.

lemme know thanks guys

·
Registered
544 Posts
i really hope u didnt STEAL a hood lol, but i was goina say ebay but the full kits cost a little bit more then the front bumper,

Front bumper off ebay is about 250 shipped
u can find a full kit for about 390-450shipped.. so i would look on there and sell the parts u dont need

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
i have 2 stock crx front bumpers in good condition and i'm also located in so. california.

let me know,
robert

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
noo, they're stock crx bumpers...not jdm like mine. one is black and the other is silver.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I NEED the siver one

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
i like my JDM front bumper :D

·
Registered
215 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
teamhonda_69 said:
I bet you do...

but i dont know what i like better, my hood or my bumper :lol2: :lol2:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow i didnt know that was the jdm style bumper, cause thats the same style that i have. the other two you have, dont have the little indents on the bottom left and right right? the are just flush all the way across except where the hole is for the radiator.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
danegod said:
wow i didnt know that was the jdm style bumper, cause thats the same style that i have. the other two you have, dont have the little indents on the bottom left and right right? the are just flush all the way across except where the hole is for the radiator.

what?

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
danegod said:
actually, there are holes for fog lights on stock usdm crx bumpers as well. they were a factory option...

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
phan said:
actually, there are holes for fog lights on stock usdm crx bumpers as well. they were a factory option...

i didnt know WHAT in the hell he was talking about

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
temp03 said:
i didnt know WHAT in the hell he was talking about
i think it's because he saw my fogs and said there were no holes available for fogs on a usdm crx bumper.

but don't quote me on that...:eek:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
phan said:
i think it's because he saw my fogs and said there were no holes available for fogs on a usdm crx bumper.

but don't quote me on that...:eek:

if thats what he ment then hes half right, some years/models of CRX's do not have the foglight provision

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
XLR8 said:
My '89 has holes on the sides of the front air dam. I reckon it's for the fog lights I don't have :(
that is correct

1 - 20 of 45 Posts