Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
um i was searching though the forum and saw that someone had already asked this question a while back but never really got an answer, so i was just wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to put the front end off a 92-96 prelude onto a 97-01?

· Registered
2,148 Posts
it's plausible but you're in for a LOT of DIY work i mean comeon i saw somewhere someone grafted a 3rd gen Camaro front end onto an S-10 pickup sooo...

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
lol yea i know about that kinda stuff but i was thinkin something a lil simpler, like a bolt on. i mean i was doubting it, but maybe somewhere out there someone had one lol

but thanks for the help =)

· Registered
795 Posts
No, I wouldn't. Usually people up grade to the newer front. I don't think it will fit.
But, the 4th gen front, hell the whole car, is much more sexy...hahahaha jp

Just buy a 4th gen and be done with it:D

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
But, the 4th gen front, hell the whole car, is much more sexy...hahahaha jp

Just buy a 4th gen and be done with it:D
im weird i think the front end off the 4th gen is sexy, but i prefer the rear of the 5th gen ....lol:hehe

but if i do decide to get one its gonna be a 4th gen

· Registered
1,341 Posts
5th > 4th gen.... end of story... i will take no arguements. end of story. period...

no talking back either...
....:ninja

lawlz...

· Registered
38 Posts
dude no one likes the 4th gen body style but the people with 4th gens...end of story, the dash is ugly the front is ugly the seats hurt your back after long driving...the olny good thing about 4th gen is the weight...i owned a 4th gen vtec so i know

· Registered
1,426 Posts
dude no one likes the 4th gen body style but the people with 4th gens...end of story, the dash is ugly the front is ugly the seats hurt your back after long driving...the olny good thing about 4th gen is the weight...i owned a 4th gen vtec so i know
i like them and i dont own one, so stfu

· Registered
1,426 Posts

· Registered
2,148 Posts
dude no one likes MY MOM but the people THAT HAVE DONE MY MOM...end of story, HER FACE is ugly HER RACK is ugly HER ROLLS hurt your back after long SEX WITH HER ON TOP...the olny good thing about MY MOM is the weight...i FUCKED MY MOM so i know
fixed it for you JP 3rd gen Lude FTMFW

· Premium Member
29,824 Posts
the worst dash i've ever seen in a honda. that was the reason i never got a 4th gen. 5th gen ludes are much sexier there gearing just sucks.

and no i would never put a prelude front end on a civic. the body lines would be horrid.

but it can be done. people put v8's into crx's anything is possible with money and brains

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.