Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking on the web to see if they made a front mount air intake for the honda del sol and i just can't seem to find any. if they do can you post a web site

·
Registered
535 Posts
Man, it's your ride, so you can do whatever you want, but I would never rock a front mount air intake. We're talking about the ones that look just like an intercooler, right? IMHO that's just wrong, if you dig the look, get a turbo and a front mount. Besides it isn't going to net you any more power than a CAI would anyways so why even bother? Not flaming, but that's my .02

·
Registered
580 Posts
AnthonyA182 said:
Man, it's your ride, so you can do whatever you want, but I would never rock a front mount air intake. We're talking about the ones that look just like an intercooler, right? IMHO that's just wrong, if you dig the look, get a turbo and a front mount. Besides it isn't going to net you any more power than a CAI would anyways so why even bother? Not flaming, but that's my .02
that's not flaming...I mean...a lot of people will be wanting to race if they see a Front mount anything...

·
Registered
355 Posts
just get an AEM Cold Air Intake

AnthonyA182 said:
I agree

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got a aem cold air already, i figure upgrade to a front mount. my friends gots one for his civic si and it seem to work better. i don't dig the "fake" inercooler looks but thats pretty much force air isn't.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Davi UM said:
i got a aem cold air already, i figure upgrade to a front mount. my friends gots one for his civic si and it seem to work better. i don't dig the "fake" inercooler looks but thats pretty much force air isn't.
don't waste your time. YOu already got the best cold air intake yo can buy, AEM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts