Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it just me or does the bottle warmer tranducer seem to shut off the heater a lil early on the NX kit? seems like my bottle pressure is always just barely at 900 psi id like it at 1000psi. feedback?

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
i dunno if the NX is like the NOS one , but i took off my thermo swx, damn thing always fucked me up. took it off and enver had a prob again , just keep an eye on the pressure

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
NX has a transducer that actually measures the bottle psi not the temp like NOS. when my bottle is full i can get up tp 1000psi fine, when im a bit low its usually around 900psi.

·
Registered
603 Posts
900psi is about what mine averages too and i'm using the Zex bottle heater.

·
Registered
877 Posts
The higher stat? or a nos heater? The higher stat can be found around at different places or you can take it out all together and then have it heaat 24/7 but this is no good if you forget about the heater on.

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Z284U2TRY said:
The higher stat? or a nos heater? The higher stat can be found around at different places or you can take it out all together and then have it heaat 24/7 but this is no good if you forget about the heater on.
yea the higher stat. i dont want to run direct power on it. where do i get a higher stat? how much higher is urs at?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have an NX bottle heater. What you seem to be referring to only happens when the bottle is almost kicked. You turn the heater on, and pressure will go a hair less then 900psi and wont raise no matter how long you leave the bottle warmer on. I know when my bottle has some nitrous in it, and its warmed it it staype between 950-1050.

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
fast93accord said:
I have an NX bottle heater. What you seem to be referring to only happens when the bottle is almost kicked. You turn the heater on, and pressure will go a hair less then 900psi and wont raise no matter how long you leave the bottle warmer on. I know when my bottle has some nitrous in it, and its warmed it it staype between 950-1050.
the NX one is baed on pressure and the NOS one is by temp. i rather have gotten the NX one. many times around 85 degrees the pressure still isnt enough

1 - 10 of 10 Posts