Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im selling my SRT-4 and it has only 1800 miles on it, i baught it in oct and donto drive it all that much and its completely orignal and has sun roof and spolyer. i live downtown orlando.

$18500.00

KBB on it right now is $19500.00

ill also consider tradeing it for a 91-94 se-r plus cash or a nissan hardbody truck only, im not intrested in any other type of car or truck.

If u wanna make payments then thats ok just go to ur bank and apply for a loan, im not a bank

email: [email protected]

AIM: specalk99

Yahoo messenger: specalk99

or u can PM me and ill give u my phone number

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok smart ass you know what i was wanting and this thread is a little old, but right now ive drop my price to $17500.00 no lower and this is the only place ive advertised so far and the cars got 1850 miles on it. Sence posting ive put the paint scealent protection from the dearship

if u are ready to buy and willing to pay no lower then 17500.00 then pm me and ill give u my number so we can meetup

i will trade for a nissan hardbody pickup but only years 1993-1997 and it has to be 5spd and a 4 cyl. I donot want anyother car or truck so dont ask. also that would be trade plus cash

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.