Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: 17" Racing Hart C2s with 215/45 Toyo FZ4 tires. A few curb rashes on 2 rims but other than that they are in good condition. The tires are also in decent condition. They were taken off every winter. $675 neg. Preferably NY pickups only but will consider shipping. Pics available upon request.

FS: Neuspeed sport springs approx 1.5 yrs old for 94-97 accords 4 cyl. The drop is about 1.75 inches for front and rear. $50 plus shipping

Email me at [email protected] with offers or questions. thanks

·
Registered
487 Posts
correct me if im wrong but arent the springs and suspension components the same for 90-97 accords 4 cyl of course. if so i may be interested

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe you are correct in that assumption. I sold skunk2 coilovers previously to a 92 accord owner. Let me know when you decide b/c I will need to remove them from my car. Thanks

·
Registered
487 Posts
hey man how many miles do you think are on those springs? do you know if they will work with stock shocks/struts not real sure about alot of suspension stuff. if so i will buy them any info that you can give me would be great.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've put about 15k miles on them b/c I commute to work via mass transit. I never had a problem with my stocks struts, but there are the rare occasions that some shocks may blow but dont quote me on this. You can do a search to verify this as well as making sure that it fits your year accord. The last thing i want to do is sell you springs that wont fit but im pretty sure that these springs are applicable to 90-97.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
94accord_20 :
Pics? to which are u referring to? The rims or springs? THe springs on currently on my car and I must remove them. The rims can be taken. You can find out shipping via UPS and I would only ship COD ( cash on delivery ). I believe you can arrange a pick up. My zip is 11561. My estimates for the size of the box would be 24"L x 18"W x 7"H. Provide this info to them for an estimated delivery charge.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts