Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 1991 HONDA CRX SIR (JDM)

Hi folks,

I ordered this car from Japan ages ago and it wasn't shipping (no spots on ferry) so I bought something else (couldn't get my money back). Well now it will be arriving next week and I don't have a need for 3 cars:

- 1991 CRX SIR JDM RHD glasstop 5sp
- 50k orig km's
- 160hp VTEC
- All stock (no mods, even wheels and stereo are original)
- Black on black
- Limited slip diff (factory)
- Near perfect condition

I was going to keep it so I spent some time looking for it. It was not purchased from auction. This is no doubt a fantastic car and sure to be a collector's item one day. It will be fully inspected, registered and insured before sale. It is not legal in the US so don't even ask.

Looking for $8,000 firm -- Will arrange shipping to other parts of Canada but you pay the freight. No brokers please. Serious only and definitely no joy riders.

·
Registered
13 Posts
It will be fully inspected, registered and insured before sale. It is not legal in the US so don't even ask.
I'm not an expert on the situation but if you inspect, register, and insure it before the sale, isn't it legal?

Weird.

Anyways, is there a number where you can be reachd at? I would like to discuss the vehicle in further detail.

CASH IN HAND.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
i heart honda said:
Starting to look kinda scamish... eh who knwos though.
your an idiot...its hard to legalize rhd cars in the us...it needs alot of things replaced...i dont even know if u can register it as anythgin other than a track car

·
Registered
13 Posts
If "idiot" means extremely good looking and well-endowed than I must be an idiot... :D

Cars are difficult to import but not impossible. I know quite a few people that have registered RHD civics and integras and even have them insured through their insurance companies.

PM realek4, he has a real deal SiR he's actually selling right now that is legally registered and insured in the US.

The only reason I said it was starting to look like a scam is because he doesn't get back to anybody. Know what your talking about before you open your mouth next time. :bye

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.