* 85k on replaced motor
* Alternator
* Radiator
* Battery
* Both front axles
* Condensor
* New orings/lines checked in A/C
* Throttle body and sensors
* Extra set of pillar trim (ones on there now have holes from previous gauges)
* Oring on distributer

Problems:

* A/C all there and charged, but not cold
* Crack in windshield
* Several door dings and small scratches
* Antenna broken off

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey...would you be willing to travel to Indiana? Here's my ad...

I'm looking for an import car that is isn't too highly priced--since I don't have much money. If you have something just for sale I may be able to offer cash. If you'd be interested in trading or 'wheeling and dealing' I have a 1989 Ford GT Turbo Probe 5spd which is in pretty good shape, which I may be able to offer that + cash depending on what you have. Just let me know!!!

I REALLY LIKE THE STYLING OF DEL SOLS...A/T OR MANUAL CONSIDERED BUT MANUAL PREFERED.

EVEN A PROJECT CAR WOULD BE CONSIDERED...WANTING ONE CHEAP TO BUILD UP MYSELF BUT WILL STILL BY ONE 'PRE-PIMPED'

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well, I'm more than interested, but I'd have to get a loan. Only problem there is I just got a job, and highly doubt the bank would give me one :( I really love the Del Sol though! I'll be buying one for sure when I get approved for that loan...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ok, My mom works at the bank so I'll talk to her tonight...Man I really do love that car! I'll talk to her in about 3 or 4 hours... Probes are pretty high maintenance but I never have to work on mine...just has some lifter noise, with almost 200k miles I can understand that...you could probably turn around and sell it for $2,000 I've had offers for that tons of times before the noise started. I'd keep the 2.1 million color led's and the wheels on it...but I'd rather give you cash for it if I could.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.