Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
1,426 Posts
nice integra! gl with the sale!

· Registered
10,346 Posts
oh my GOD, my keyboard just turned white. nice clean fucking car man.

I have quite a few buddies looking past there turds of beaten saturns and hondas :lmao, ill definetly tell a few that they have a potential winnner not 4 hours away from me.

· Registered
10,346 Posts
PM him for questions like that, dont ask prices out loud :ninja

· Registered
10,346 Posts
Dude, you should get that valvecover powdercoated, polish the fuck outta the engine bay, and ebay that thing, you could prolly swing 6 grand on there.

· Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im sure your probably true, but i dont have the time to do that. the new owner can do that if they wish. im just selling this car the way it is, its the perfect daily driver or anything else you wanted to do to it. completely rust free body, adult owned car etc.. what more can someone ask for

· Registered
12,453 Posts
Dude, you should get that valvecover powdercoated, polish the fuck outta the engine bay, and ebay that thing, you could prolly swing 6 grand on there.
6 grand is a strech. I'd say his original asking price is easily do-able tho, its what I'd offer anyway.

· Registered
10,346 Posts
Goddamn dude you still have this? Post it in LaCrosse WI craigslist, you'll likely sell since your in chicago. teggies with more miles and worse shape go for your asking price. Its worth a shot dude, and if you sell in the LaCrosse area, Id be happy to help you find a place or whatever for driving, etc. Im in LaCrosse. 4 hour drive for you though if you have to deliver.

Lemme know, I can also see if my buddy still works at the college auto shop. Im sure a new driver or auto tech student wouldnt mind owning a car that he doesnt have to wrench on for a long time :btu

Also, onalaska, WI, basically 2 minutes from LaCrosse, has a LOT of rich kids into hondas and would not have an issue asking mommy and daddy to buy a clean-as-fuck car.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.