Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
due to lack of funds my 2 current motors are being parted out i have 2 b18b. everything is stripped down. any motor part you need let me know i can take pics of everything. i accept paypal

·
Registered
25 Posts
Are these the VTEC b18 or the NON vtec b18....how many miles on each...I'm in new orleans (metairie), so I could easily make a drive to see them.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
how much for the valve cover off the 96, or, if the 94 has the later model looking valvecover, that one, I just want the newer style, how much? do you have any performance parts for them?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I THOUGHT there was, but I'm not too up to snuff on the engines. the b18c in the gsr, and type r are vtecs...right?

·
Registered
162 Posts
2003-S said:
I THOUGHT there was, but I'm not too up to snuff on the engines. the b18c in the gsr, and type r are vtecs...right?

the only motors that were not vtec are the b18a and b18b and ofcourse the b20's and the h23...i think thats it...if i'm wrong correct me.

·
Registered
696 Posts
nope, b20's don't have vtec either as well as b18's.

The H series is a different engine that i am not sure of. I know either one of the H22 or H23 has vtec. Not sure which one.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts