Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 01 ITR. The reason that I am selling it is because I just bought another 1 and I no longer want this payment. I am wanting to buy a house.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
off to classifieds we go .

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
sorry I dont have that kind of money but man that car is beautiful, so free bump! :)

·
Premium Member
18,247 Posts
not a bad deal

the local subaru dealership has one with black volk te-37s, and same mods as yours for about the same...

bump for cool car! :p

·
Premium Member
18,247 Posts
bonnieornelas said:
I cant believe I can't sell this. It is a perfect price. I have over 6000 invested in it.

i have 15k invested in my car and i can't sell it for more than 16...

lol, it's not a house man...the price doesn't go up after you mod it..

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didnt say the price goes up:rolleyes: All I said is that the car is worth that alone with out the 6000 in mods. That is why I sai it was well worth it. Besides you probably dont own an R nor know the value of one.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
18,247 Posts
bonnieornelas said:
I didnt say the price goes up:rolleyes: All I said is that the car is worth that alone with out the 6000 in mods. That is why I sai it was well worth it. Besides you probably dont own an R nor know the value of one.:rolleyes:
i know of 10 R's here and trust me i know the value of one dickwad, and the value goes DOWN after you mod it...

you don't know that Hawaii has some of the best rides in the nation, so don't EVEN pass judgement..your car even with your mods wouldn't pass 19k here

in fact i had a prospective buyer RIGHT NEXT TO ME (he's laughing at your smart ass remark) cuz he wants one too

i'm drawing a parallel you fucktard....so don't judge me before knowing me...cuz from the looks of it now, you are a potiential pole smoker...

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
alex speaks the truth. i mean what you can get a 16 year old kid to pay for the car cuz he saw the movie is totally different than what any real person would pay for the car. for a rare car that is modified, you will probably get less than what its worth (i.e. type R with mods).

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
you are an ignorant waste of carbon.

have fun trying to sell your car for a ludicrous amount of money.

·
Premium Member
18,247 Posts
first off, learn to spell and use grammer...were you that pissed off that you left me with meandering babble? what do you want me to do? tone it down to your level? mebbe use crayon perhaps?

anyways, with that attitude you'd never sell the car..

lol :rolleyes:

you want to see a real R from here?

there...

o, and people would rather drop 20g's on a WRX now a days you twit..

sorry that you have to have some sloppy seconds after the jungle men in order to sell your R dood
:rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,554 Posts
bonnieornelas said:
Both of you are a bunch of fucktard with fuckin piceces shit. Dont talk trash because they go easy for 18-20. Your just a dumbass.:rolleyes:Just becasue you know of 10 R's doesnt mean shit. You dont know the car until you have one.
LMAO....some day i dream of a car that handles worse then a ford pickup and accelerates worse then a neon...all for the powerfull

TypeR

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
alex, dont knock the effectiveness of crayons. i use them all the time to explain engineering concepts and designs to administration students.

alan, r u growing a mullet?

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
bonnieornelas said:
.:rolleyes:Just becasue you know of 10 R's doesnt mean shit. You dont know the car until you have one.
Dude.......XTR aka alex has been here quite a long time and he has had his car featured on a couple sites. He does not have an R but hhe does not need one. He has worked his teg to the point where it still looks mighty sexy. If you are trying to sell your car here on SHO it would be advised not to flame other members like this.
think about it from a customer point of view, no one wants to buy from a guy who talks a lot of smack. Its just not very professional and business savvy

1 - 20 of 26 Posts